WHO WE ARE
ZotaPay, a well-established technology company specializing in online payments, is in Tel Aviv. As an Assistant Controller, we seek a motivated, hardworking, and reliable individual. This position will report directly to Controller.
Preparing internal reports, including periodic financial reports for the
Playing a key role in the preparation of financial statements in compliance
with official guidelines and requirements.
- Utilizing IT systems to facilitate accounting processes and record-keeping.
- Supporting the Controller with various tasks, especially in ERP
- Participating in month-end and year-end close processes and assisting with
- CPA with 1-3 years of experience, including internships.
Experience in audit of global companies with full operations that generate
revenues in different sites around the world.
Knowledge of daily accounting and finance operations.
Skills and Characteristics.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Ambitious and able to work well under pressure
- Organized with attention to detail
- Reliable and able to work independently and collaboratively.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and detail-oriented professional to take the next step in their accounting career, in a fast-paced technology company atmosphere.