Zotapay is currently seeking team members to join the Compliance Department. We are a young, exciting, and dynamic B2B company in the field of online payments.
As a compliance officer, you will be reviewing all new merchants who are in the process of boarding with Zotapay.
The main responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Direct communication with banks, partners and clients via email and phone/Zoom.
- Reviewing new merchants on boarding package, screening and risk classification.
- Handling company documentation packages and compliance processes.
- Pro-active monitoring and checks for existing merchants compliant status
- Cross reference checks with global databases (World Check, Dow Jones, etc.)
- Provide support and guidance on prospective merchants in regard to our restricted and prohibited business models.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages are a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High level of organization with fine attention to the smallest details.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is an advantage.
- Internet savvy. Understand in-line works, workflows and shopping cart behaviors.
- Willingness to learn and initiate.
- Advanced efficiency in Microsoft Office and G-suit products, Zoom, Slack and Trello are basics ;)