ZotaPay is an exciting startup in the online payments field is operating Worldwide.
We are looking for talented, motivated and reliable individuals to join a dynamic company with a startup atmosphere.
This person should be a team-player individual with good energy, who is looking for a long term position.
If you are all of that and more, apply for this job!
Job Type: Full-time.
- Addressing and solving customer issues through E-mail and Skype
- Cooperation with other online platform representatives
- Helping customers with API integration to our gateway
- Building and maintaining the processing environment
- Identifying and documenting bugs and features.
- Fluent in spoken and written English is a must, any other language, especially Chinese is definitely a plus.
- Experience in technical/customer support and/or online payment processing is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for troubleshooting and constant self-learning.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn new features and adapt to innovations.
- Working Saturdays shifts (occasionally) are mandatory.