Go Developer / Microservices Engineer
ZotaPay is a global payment processing company with offices in over six countries and a mission to revolutionize the cross-border payment game. We specialize in frictionless payments for businesses and on-line e-commerce, with a focus on the Asian market.
Tens of thousands of merchants use our technology to settle payments, manage risk and improve transaction rates across a wide variety of modern payment systems. We provide transparency, reliability, lightning-fast transfers and a deep understanding of the global financial system to our clients in both enterprises and municipalities the world over.
We’re looking for technical wizards who can turn product ideas into reality and operate a platform that runs millions of transactions. We’re excited by the challenges of scale - both the number and size of customers - and a diverse set of environments we operate in. If you’re looking for variety, we have it. Every team ships code daily. We’re motivated to not only deliver the best products but also to personally achieve.
What you will be doing:
- Build and own microservices that perform various mission-critical tasks in our environment;
- Mentor engineers and design core service functionality;
- Work on very large datasets, its warehousing and real-time business analytics and anti-fraud;
- Contribute code to the various open-source libraries we use;
- Develop third-party integrations for reliable service delivery;
- Strive to attend and present at various national and international conferences about the challenges we face and the solutions we find in our day-to-day ops schedule;
- Actively work on implementing initiatives to drive quality such as stability, performance, and code quality.
Why work with ZotaPay?
- Be at the forefront of the future of the digital economy;
- Develop resilient, scalable apps alongside industry veterans with years of scaling some of the largest Internet companies in the world;
- Opportunity to learn from a battle-hardened team of talented reliability engineers.
In order to encourage a Healthy Work-Life Balance we are also providing:
- Flexible working hours, additional paid days off, work-from-home-Fridays, and other unique perks;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Additional health insurance, sports card and other social benefits;
- Technical training and conference attendances & speaking;
- Team Building and other team fun activities;
- Weekly Happy Hours;
- Cozy office space with relax and library areas;
- Office fruits, snacks and drinks;
- Open and transparent communication;
- Free parking and charging for all matters of transportation.
The technologies you will be working with:
- GoLang and microservices;
- AWS, k8s and orchestration/monitoring/global fault tolerance;
- Intimate knowledge of Linux and the container ecosystem;
- Scalable database experience (NoSQL and RDBMS);
- Proficiency in Go;
- Deep understanding in event-driven and concurrent application design;
- Bonus for understanding CQRS and DDD patterns.
The recruitment process:
We strive to keep a relaxed and stress-free working environment, which is reflected through the recruitment process. We spend time, over two to three meetings, to make sure that our team is the right working environment for candidates and there is a fit. We travel as a team regularly and maintain a quiet, friendly and calm working environment - all in order to find focus and ship great code.
If you are interested in joining the Mabsut Team, please send us your up-to-date CV in English to:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
A full-time employment contract with Mabsut Technologies Bulgaria LLC will be concluded if an employment offer is accepted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!