Zotapay is currently seeking a talented Junior Financial Operator.
An exciting startup in the world of online payments is currently seeking a skilful Junior Financial Operator. The position requires to build, produce and analyse financial related reports. Manage clients financial statuses and balances in various currencies.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Finance department in the Fin-tech industry.
Join us if you believe you are someone who thrives in a team, devote themselves for the long term, will enjoy growing with us and appreciate working in a fresh, fun and dynamic environment in the heart of Tel Aviv.
• Financial record-keeping
• Submission of Transfers and Remittances (within China, SEA mainly)
• Assignments in Translation and Interpreting
• Executing Cash Flow requirements
• Updating and monitoring transfers and balances information
• Payouts to end-users from Zotapay accounts
• Onboarding, ongoing operating related tasks
• Reconciliation of transactions and settlements
• Backing up financial operators with daily transfers
• Ongoing communications with providers
Benefits and Packages:
• Competitive Pay
• On-Job Training Provided
• Excellent Career Opportunity
• Responsible, with strong attention to details, is a must
• Knowledge of MS Excel
• Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
• Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese (Mandarin) is a bonus
• Willingness to learn and initiate
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Advanced efficiency in Microsoft Office and G-suit products, Zoom, Slack, and Trello are basics