Zota is an exciting, well-established FinTech company in the space of online payments located in the center of Tel Aviv. Zota operates in a highly regulated environment and many jurisdictions. The team is comprised of multi-nationality employees and has offices located around the globe.
We are looking for talented, motivated, and reliable individuals to join a dynamic company with a start-up atmosphere. This person should be a team player with good energy.
This position is a Maternity leave replacement (+option) to join our Legal department.
If you are all of that and more, apply for this job!
- Work with different departments in the company in multiple jurisdictions.
- Take part in corporate governance-related matters.
- Draft and review policies, legal documents (letters, engagements, agreements, etc.)
- Draft response to regulatory questions
- Engage with external legal advisors.
- Addressing and solving legal/regulatory issues.
- Negotiating with potential clients and partners.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as a lawyer- Must!
- Fluent in spoken and written English is a must! any other language is definitely a plus.
- Multitasking ability, prioritization, and independence.
- Experience with the fintech/online/high-tech industry.
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for self-learning and taking responsibility.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Business solution-oriented.
- Ability to quickly learn a new regulatory and working environment and adapt to innovations.
- Creative and think out of the box.
- Willing to accept challenges.
A few of our office benefits & perks