Junior Salesforce Engineer
Zotapay is a world-standard financial technology company connected to more than 1000 financial institutions and banks around the world, active in 150 countries globally and with 6 regional headquarters. We assist and support online companies with a wide range of Alternative Payment Methods that suit their specific needs and those of their customers, regardless of their location.
We are looking for a talented, motivated, and reliable individual to join our Salesforce Admin Team in our Tel Aviv headquarters.
Are you passionate about Salesforce? read Zotapay's Success story here: https://www.salesforce.com/eu/customer-success-stories/zotapay/
- User Management - Develop and maintain user roles, profiles, security settings, access levels, hierarchies, etc
- Salesforce Release Management – Should be able to take care of release updates on Salesforce Org.
- Knowledge of Integration for different Apps and APIs
- Provide hands-on support and train the company’s users, including writing user guides and other training materials.
- Keep up with best practices, new features, and tools available in the ecosystem to improve efficiency and users' productivity.
- Should manage and customize Salesforce based on the company’s business processes and needs – Objects, Automation Process, Apex coding. All admin and developer’s tasks as per the business needs.
- Control of Data Loader, Workbench, or other management tools
- Knowledge of lightning components – an advantage.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Advanced Administrator - a must.
- High level of English (Verbal & Written) - a must.
- A minimum of 1 year of development experience with Salesforce.com - a must.
- Knowledge of business processes to derive efficiency, improvements, and automation possibilities.
- Experience with App Exchange apps integrations within SF.
- Experience designing and building integrations and web services - an advantage.
- Experience with Salesforce Apex, Java - an advantage.