“A well-funded Startup company with innovative technology is looking for highly experienced
developers to join the company in a full-time position.”
SourceFlare is looking for a Senior Developers Team lead to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You will use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions in the digital-advertising / real-time bidding space.
● Understand functional and non-functional requirements and elicit business solutions
● Evaluate solution options and lead solution design using best practice/design patterns
● Estimate and plan tasks for the solution
● Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a solution
Why To Be Part of Our Team and What We Offer You?
● Develop resilient, scalable apps alongside industry veterans with years of scaling some of the largest Internet companies in the world
● Flexible working hours, additional paid days off, work-from-home-Fridays and other unique perks
● Attractive remuneration
● Private health insurance, sports card and other social benefits
● Technical training and conference attendances & speaking
● Team Building and other team fun activities
● Weekly Happy Hours
● Cosy office space with relax and library areas
● Office fruits, snacks and drinks
● Open and transparent communication
● Free parking and charging for all matters of transportation
Your Skills and Experience:
● Strong development background with latest Architecture trends, NodeJS, GoLang, Design Patterns
● Experience of Micro-Services solution development and delivery, experience with APIs design and development
● Experience of design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST, WebSockets or any other challenge)
● Strong background using various libraries, framework and patterns in GoLang and NodeJS
Set Yourself Apart With:
● Experience in working with globally distributed team across the globe (Israel / Bulgaria)
● Excellent communication skills to effectively and clearly communicate across functional and technical teams
● Excellent problem solving skills
● Self-motivated, energetic, organized, driven and result oriented
● Take initiatives and work independently without constant supervision
● High attention to detail and commitment to quality.
If you are interested in joining the Mabsut Team, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!