ZotaPay is an exciting startup in the online payments field located in Central Tel Aviv.
We are looking for talented, motivated, and reliable individuals to join a dynamic company with a start-up atmosphere. This person should be a team player individual with good energy, who is looking for a long-term position.
If you are all of that and more, apply for this job!
- Addressing and solving customer issues through E-mail and Skype
- Cooperation with another online platform representatives
- Helping customers with API integration to our gateway
- Building and maintaining the processing environment
- Identifying and documenting bugs and features
- Manual QA of our integrations with our partners
- Fluent in spoken and written English is a must, any other language, especially Chinese is definitely a plus.
- Experience in technical/customer support and/or online payment processing is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Experience in manual QA and knowledge base writing is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Passion to troubleshooting and constant self-learning.
- Superb attention to details.
- Ability to quickly learn new features and adapt to innovations.