Junior Business Development Representative
ZotaPay is a global payment processing company with offices in over six countries and a mission to revolutionize the cross-border payment game. We specialize in frictionless payments for businesses and online e-commerce, with a focus on the Asian market.
Tens of thousands of merchants use our technology to settle payments, manage risk and improve transaction rates across a wide variety of modern payment systems. We provide transparency, reliability, lightning-fast transfers, and a deep understanding of the global financial system to our clients in both enterprises and municipalities the world over.
As an exciting and dynamic B2B start-up in the field of online payments, Zotapay is seeking a Junior Business Development Representative for the office in Bulgaria.
What you will be doing:
- The ideal candidate will help generate new leads, foster potential relationships, and carry out research into fields we are wishing to expand into;
- We’re looking for a bright, proactive individual who’s interested in developing a career in the world of online payments.
Why To Be Part of Our Team and What We Offer You:
- Be at the forefront of the future of the digital economy.
In order to encourage a Healthy Work-Life Balance we are also providing:
- Hybrid work model, additional paid days off;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Additional health insurance, sports card, and other social benefits;
- Technical training and conference attendances & speaking;
- Team Building and other team fun activities;
- Weekly Happy Hours;
- Cozy office space with relax and library areas;
- Office fruits, snacks, and drinks;
- Open and transparent communication;
- Free parking and charging for all matters of transportation.
- Responsible, with strong attention to detail, is a must;
- Basic knowledge of eCommerce and familiarity with the world of online commerce;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional command of spoken and written English;
- Willingness to learn and initiate;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Advanced efficiency in Microsoft Office and G-suit products, Zoom, Slack, and Trello;
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce);
- Eager to attend industry events.
The recruitment process:
We strive to keep a relaxed and stress-free working environment, which is reflected through the recruitment process. We spend time, over two to three meetings, to make sure that our team is the right working environment for candidates and there is a fit. We travel as a team regularly and maintain a quiet, friendly, and calm working environment - all in order to find focus and ship great code.
If you are interested in joining the Mabsut Team, please send us your up-to-date CV in English to:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
A full-time employment contract with Mabsut Technologies Bulgaria LLC will be concluded if an employment offer is accepted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!