Junior Compliance Analyst
Zotapay is a world-standard financial technology company connected to more than 1000 financial institutions and banks around the world, active in 150 countries globally and with 6 regional headquarters. We assist and support online companies with a wide range of Alternative Payment Methods that suit their specific needs and those of their customers, regardless of their location.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Compliance Department in the Fin-tech industry.
Join us if you believe you are someone who thrives in a team, devote themselves for the long term, will enjoy growing with us and appreciate working in a fresh, fun and dynamic environment in the heart of Tel Aviv.
- Direct communication with banks, partners and clients via email, Skype and Zoom.
- Reviewing new merchants' onboarding packages, screening and risk classification.
- Handling company documentation packages and compliance processes.
- Pro-active monitoring, carrying out checks for existing merchants' compliance status.
- Cross-referencing checks with global databases (World-Check, Dow Jones, etc.)
- Provide support and guidance on prospective merchants in regard to our restricted and prohibited business models.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages are a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High level of organisation with fine attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is an advantage.
- Internet savvy, with a deep understanding of the online world, workflows and shopping cart behaviours.
- Willingness to learn and initiate.
- Advanced efficiency in Microsoft Office and G-suit products, Zoom, Slack and Trello.
A few of our office benefits & perks
- Private chef for breakfast and lunch.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- Weekly happy hours and team events such as yoga.
- Plus much more!