Junior Compliance Coordinator
Zotapay is currently seeking team members to join the Compliance Department. We are an exciting and dynamic B2B company in the field of online payments.
As a compliance coordinator, you will be reviewing new merchants who are in the process of onboarding with Zotapay.
The main responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Direct communication with banks, partners and clients via email, Skype and Zoom.
- Reviewing new merchants' onboarding packages, screening and risk classification.
- Handling company documentation packages and compliance processes.
- Pro-active monitoring, carrying out checks for existing merchants' compliance status.
- Cross-referencing checks with global databases (World-Check, Dow Jones, etc.)
- Provide support and guidance on prospective merchants in regard to our restricted and prohibited business models.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages are a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High level of organisation with fine attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is an advantage.
- Internet savvy, with a deep understanding of the online world, workflows and shopping cart behaviors.
- Willingness to learn and initiate.
- Advanced efficiency in Microsoft Office and G-suit products, Zoom, Slack and Trello.