Zotapay is an exciting and dynamic B2B start-up in the field of online payments located in Central Tel Aviv.
We are looking for talented, motivated and reliable individuals to join a dynamic company with a start up atmosphere for a long term position. This person should be a team player.
The main responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries - executing and adjusting your test plans accordingly.
- Manual QA and verification of features and integrations
- Create/Manage/execute automated tests.
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing products
- Maintain standards for reliability and performance of production
- At least 2 years of manual QA experience
- At least 1 year of automation QA experience
- Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of QA
- Familiarity with REST API documentation, Postman, JSON, Browser stack
- Passion for troubleshooting and constant self-learning.
- Ability to quickly learn new features and adapt to innovations
- Sharp attention to detail
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision