Senior Backend Developer
SourceFlare, a recently established and well-funded Startup with innovative technology in the digital marketing data analytics space is looking for a Senior BackEnd Team lead to join our R&D team.
- Take ownership of our real-time engine, end-to-end, and be responsible for rolling out its roadmap.
- Collaborate with product & project managers teams
- Analyze and improve the performance, scalability, and stability of our platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in engineering management roles.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Proficiency & Strong development background with the latest Architecture trends, event streaming, and big-data practices
- NodeJS and GoLang (both), Java is plus
- Kafka, ksqlDB,
- MySql, Mongo
- Real-life experience with developing and maintaining large scale production systems & microservices architectures.
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills to effectively and clearly communicate across functional and technical teams
- Self-motivated, energetic, organized, driven, and result oriented
- Take initiatives and work independently without constant supervision
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality.
Why To Be Part of Our Team and What We Offer You?
- Develop resilient, scalable apps alongside industry veterans with years of scaling some of the largest Internet companies in the world
- Flexible working hours, additional paid days off, work-from-home-Fridays, and other unique perks
- Attractive remuneration
- Private health insurance, sports card, and other social benefits
- Technical training and conference attendances & speaking
- Team Building and other team fun activities
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Cozy office space with relax and library areas
- Office fruits, snacks, and drinks
- Open and transparent communication
- Free parking and charging for all matters of transportation.
The Recruitment Process:
We strive to keep a relaxed and stress-free working environment, which is reflected through the recruitment process. We spend time, over two to three meetings, to make sure that our team is the right working environment for candidates and there is a fit. We maintain a quiet, friendly, and calm working environment - all in order to find focus and ship great code.
If this sounds like a place you would fit into - please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!